From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 06:22 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Sync LoTW

+ AA6YQ comments below

Thanks, Salvatore, that explains it. I knew the message about no new
confirmations remains the same until a new confirmation is found, but I
wasn't aware that the date also remained the same until there is a change.
Thanks for the explanation. Glad it's not an issue.

+ The date and time shown beneath the "Sync LoTW QSLs" button is when
+ LoTW last reported a new confirmation. When you invoke "Sync
LoTW QSLs", DXKeeper presents this date and time to LoTW, requesting to be
informed of any new confirmations created after that date and time. If LoTW
has new confirmations to report, it includes the date and time of the most
recently created confirmation to DXKeeper, which then displays it beneath
the "Sync LoTW QSLs" button.

+ The date and time shown beneath the "Sync LoTW QSOs" button work in a
similar manner.