Re: Sync LoTW

Thanks, Salvatore, that explains it. I knew the message about no new confirmations remains the same until a new confirmation is
found, but I wasn't aware that the date also remained the same until there is a change.
Thanks for the explanation. Glad it's not an issue.

+ The date and time shown beneath the "Sync LoTW QSLs" button is when LoTW last reported a new confirmation. When you invoke "Sync
LoTW QSLs", DXKeeper presents this date and time to LoTW, requesting to be informed of any new confirmations created after that date
and time. If LoTW has new confirmations to report, it includes the date and time of the most recently created confirmation to
DXKeeper, which then displays it beneath the "Sync LoTW QSLs" button.

+ The date and time shown beneath the "Sync LoTW QSOs" button work in a similar manner.