Re: Missing QSO's

I just discovered  that my "wsjtx.log" file is showing 37 more QSO's than DXKeeper.  I  think what happened is that at some point in the past I accidentally turned off JTAlert, which resulted in a group of contacts not making it to DXKeeper.  Is there any easy way I can find the missing QSO's?

+ First, make a backup copy of your log file (in case things don't go as expected).

+ Second, direct DXKeeper to import your WSJT-X log file with "duplicate checking" enabled, with a range of 1 minute. Prepare for this operation to take a while. See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Import.htm#Duplicate_Checking>