Re: N1MM to DXKeeper Gateway multiple county issue

Scott Stembaugh

you have to tell N1MM that you are on a county line. I think you enter COUNTYLINE in the callbox before you make qsos.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020, 07:29 Mike - W1MI <aa1ar@...> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 04:00 AM, Phil Deaver wrote:
One more note on state QSO parties. This was true a few months ago and is probably still true (although I wasn't able to verify it with the station I worked this weekend. None of the callsigns on the QRZ page list an email address unfortunately). The station on the county line only gets credit for one contact while the contacting station gets credit for 2 or 3 or 4 QSOs. We found this out the hard way during the 7QP QSO party. We were told we would get double QSO points being on the county line, but that apparently was bad information. N1MM would only log one contact for the county line station with both counties in the report field. So it took us extra time to send out both counties info, we had many requests for repeats since it was a little unusual and we had to train some of the stations on how to input the two counties into N1MM. All of this slowed us down (quite a bit) and the only benefit to us was that our station was more desirable since it was a 2-fer to the calling station. So the result of this is that the calling station would have 2 QSOs into DXKeeper and LOTW while the called station would have 1 QSO.

 Phil,
Looking at the last few paragraphs of https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/manual-supported/contests-setup/setup-qsop-contests/
you should have gotten multiple QSOs in your log for each contact.  Maybe something wasn't set up quite right...
73, Mike - W1MI