Re: WSJT-X stopped logging to DXK

Today WSJT-X stopped logging to DXK. Clicking OK on the Log QSO box has no effect. The QSO just disappeared. Normally the DXK log entry is populated and the QSO is logged. This is not happening. Ive had to open the capture window and log the call manually in order to secure a DXK entry. I checked SC and if is running but I do not see the window showing DXK and SC are connected.

+ In the "Spot source status" panel at the top of SpotCollector's Main window, there are 7 circular indicators. What color is the right-most indicator in this panel.

+ In the title bar of SpotCollector's Main window, what letters appear between the square brackets?

+ In your SpotCollector folder, is there a file named

errorlog.txt

+ or

SC_WSJTX_Errorlog.txt

+ ? If either or both are present, please attach them to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com