N1MM to DXKeeper Gateway multiple county issue

Phil Deaver

I'm running DXKeeper Gateway version 1.1.5 and 1.0.8701.0 N1MM and up-to-date versions of Dxkeeper and Dxview. I was working a state QSO party this weekend and one station sent me four counties in Illinois. All four counties showed up as separate QSOs in N1MM but only the first two counties got transferred to DXKeeper and LOTW. I was impressed that N1MM parsed it and that at least two counties made it into dxkeeper and LOTW but if I were a county hunter, I'd miss the other two counties. Is there a limit of two counties or a string length issue? They all were four characters. (GALL/HAML/SALI/WHIT).
Phil