Re: LOTW upload first time

Ted Boerkamp

Hi Dave.....this "No matching QSO in log" error has me stumped. What is DXkeeper comparing my uploaded Qs to?
You say any discrepancy will cause this but that could mean anything!! How am I supposed to know what
has mismatched on 88 Qs??? I have printed off the list of calls and started looking at what I logged.
I cant see anything that I missed or could be interpreted as wrong. One of the Qs I actually confirmed with a qsl card
and the data on the card I received matches my log exactly!!! If my start time is logged a minute off what
the other guy uploaded, is this grounds for this error to pop up??
Why did LOTW report this group of 88 errors (87 no matches error) from my first upload while I was trying to sync the
Second batch I uploaded with my second callsign?
What filter or SQL do I need to get the list of 88 errors appearing on my log screen again?
Thank you for your help..it is appreciated. I am not sure where to look next.
Regards

Ted VE3SS

-----Original Message-----
From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 8:23 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] LOTW upload first time

+ AA6YQ comments below

Hi Dave and Ian, Just submitted my second batch of logs using my second call VE3TJB (540 Qsos) Upload was perfect again. After sync lotw qsos I now got message 626 Qsos processed (How come that many?)

+ "Sync LoTW QSOs" reports all QSO reported by LoTW as "accepted" since the last time you invoked "Sync LoTW QSOs".

And 539 log entries updated and 88 errors.

I have 1 duplicate qso in log (my fault!)..the rest all from the VE3NKZ group (first group I submitted yesterday) And they all say "no matching QSO in log".....this error is not listed in the link page you gave me to read So not sure what this means...can you please explain and let me know how I fix it.

+ "No matching QSO in log" is an error reported by DXKeeper, not LotW. DXKeeper expects that the information reported by LoTW for a QSO exact matches that QSO's information in your log; any discrepancy produces this error message. For example, if you submit a QSO to LoTW whose start time is 00:00:00 Z, then modified the logged QSO's start time to 00:00:01Z, and the invoke "Sync LoTW QSOs", the result will be "no matching QSO in log".

Should I fix these 88 errors and resubmit before hitting the sync lotw qsls button??

+ You should understand why LoTW is reporting information that doesn’t match your logged QSOs before proceeding. Pick one mismatch, and get to the bottom of it. That will likely explain the other 87.

Dave, AA6YQ

--
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

Join DXLab@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.