Re: I can't get DXLabs to talk to N1MM+

John, G4DRS

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 08:23 PM, Pete Smith wrote:
John, why not use the spectrum display in N1MM+?
Well, I suppose I am just being lazy, really.
I use Logger32 for everyday logging. I launch DXLab Commander and display the spectrum using that, with the spots overlaid - a bit of eye candy, Bob, K4CY calls it.
Now, if I could get it to work with N1MM, then I could switch between the 2 logging programs quite easily. However, I now know that I have to make an additional step of terminating DXLab applications before I can start N1MM. I was trying to minimise the number of ways I could get it wrong!

--
John
G4DRS