Re: LOTW upload first time

David Reed

Ted, try syncing again; sometimes it takes as much as 10-15 minutes to process the upload you did.

Good luck & 73 de W5SV Dave

On Oct 13, 2020, at 20:53, Ted Boerkamp <tboerkamp@...> wrote:

Hello all....I have just made my first batch upload of 554 contacts to LOTW.

After pressing the sync lotw qsos button , I got message that all 554 were processed, 0 errors.

All good so far...

This is where I am confused....what is the difference between sync lotw qso’s and sync lotw qsl’s??

I pressed that button next and I got back 7 qsl’s processed only!!! 7 log entries updated, 0 errors.

What just happened here? It only matched 7 of 554 Qs I submitted??

Does this mean the other 547 calls never submitted to LOTW to match my submissions?

I am seeing that the 7 entries had both their rcvd and sent status updated to Y.

Do I still have to hit the Update from LOTW button at this point? And what does that do?

I have 2 more batches of logs to submit under other calls and myqthid’s so I want to

understand whats going on.

Any help or quick explanation is most welcome.

Thanks   Ted VE3SS