Re: Creating a List of QSO's with DXCC Entities for which Confirmation is Needed

David Reed

thanks Ian!

On 10/12/2020 22:41, iain macdonnell - N6ML wrote:
On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 3:23 PM David Reed <w5sv.dave@...> wrote:
I have been following this thread with interest, and I have a question;
I cannot find the window or filters for SQL expressions mentioned below.
I assume it is in DXKeeper somewhere, but I am lost. What is the path to
that?
See https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/SQL.htm

73,

~iain / N6ML

On 10/12/2020 22:13, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ This SQL expression will filter the Log Page Display to contain QSOs worked but not confirmed via QSL card or via LoTW:

(not QSL_Rcvd in ('Y','S','V','E','B','M')) and (not APP_DXKeeper_LoTW_QSL_Rcvd in ('Y','S','V','E','B','M'))

+ Copy it to one of the 16 "SQL Query Filters" in the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window with a caption like

not cfmd

+ and it will never be more than a few mouse clicks away.