Re: Creating a List of QSO's with DXCC Entities for which Confirmation is Needed

David Reed

Dave,

I have been following this thread with interest, and I have a question; I cannot find the window or filters for SQL expressions mentioned below. I assume it is in DXKeeper somewhere, but I am lost. What is the path to that?

Thanks & 73 de Dave, W5SV

On 10/12/2020 22:13, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ This SQL expression will filter the Log Page Display to contain QSOs worked but not confirmed via QSL card or via LoTW:

(not QSL_Rcvd in ('Y','S','V','E','B','M')) and (not APP_DXKeeper_LoTW_QSL_Rcvd in ('Y','S','V','E','B','M'))

+ Copy it to one of the 16 "SQL Query Filters" in the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window with a caption like

not cfmd

+ and it will never be more than a few mouse clicks away.