Re: Changing cell height

Paul Kelliher

Iain,

Thank you for the alternative source of information. Dave's suggestion was simple and worked perfectly. I am always extremely reluctant to hit a "Reset" button unless I completely understand what I am "resetting"!

Paul

On Oct 10, 2020, at 11:05 AM, iain macdonnell - N6ML <ar@dseven.org> wrote:

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 5:11 AM Paul Kelliher <Paulkelliher@comcast.net> wrote:

Yesterday I inadvertantly changed the Log page display (not sure how I did this) such that the cell height is now larger than it was previously. I have read through the section on modifying the display but can find nothing on changing cell height. I can find width, fonts, order, etc but not height. As it is now my cell height is about half again the height text font within it resulting in a lot of wasted space. How can I reduce (shrink) this cell height?
On the "Log" tab of DXKeeper Settings, in the "Log Page Display"
panel, there's a "Reset" button with tooltip that reads "click to set
the Log Page Display Display row height and column widths to match the
selected font size" (yes, it says "Display" twice!). It appears that
that button is not documented at
https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/ConfigureLogPageDisplay.htm
(but should be, I think). That page does describe the manual method
for adjusting column widths, but doesn't mention that the same
approach applies to row height, as Dave suggested.

73,

~iain / N6ML