CQ Marathon GM/S Shetland

Kent N6WT

In

It states "When you log a QSO with one of the above CQ countries with the CQ, WAE, Holyland region select box checked, a Region textbox will appear in the Capture window, and in the Awards panel on the Main window's Log QSOs tab."

I see no Region textbox in the "capture window", I only see the Region textbox in the main window of DXK awards panel. Also, I logged a QSO with MM1FEO that is Shetland. When I logged the QSO it did not mark it as GM/S in the Region box on the DXK Award panel. I had to set that manually. Is that how it is supposed to be?

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT