Rotor Question

Anthony W. DePrato

I use dxview for all three of my rotors and switch them outside of dxlab. my question is. Looking at the rotor position box it is blank unless i click on one of the preset headings. or use the SP /LP buttons. i know i can check the polling box in config and it will poll my rotor every sec. what i wonder is there a way to have it poll say every 5 mins ? i really only turn the rotors maybe every 15 to 20 mins depending on band openings. i can live with the way it is . just would like to see the heading without looking over at the rotors.
great Suite of programs Dave thank you for all your hard work
73 Tony WA4JQS /VP8BZL