Re: Get tuner status after auto-tuning IC-7300 and AH-4 using custom controls?

Björn (SM0SBL)

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 07:33 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ Commander can be configured to monitor and display the output of your IC-7300's SWR meter while you are transmitting. See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/Help/TXMeter.htm>

+ Thus after activating the automatic tuner on a new band, transmitting a tone at 5 watts on a clear frequency while monitoring the SWR meter displayed by Commander will indicate the tuner's effectiveness before you switch to full power output. That can be automated with a command sequence, as described above.
Smart workaround, I like that :o)
I got so locked in on the thought that I could not get any information FROM the rig but that is of course only valid for the custom commands and not for the built in functionality.

Thank you!
--
Björn, SM0SBL