Re: Get tuner status after auto-tuning IC-7300 and AH-4 using custom controls?

I'm using a custom button in the commander to initiate an auto-tune sequence.
As I'm running my radio remote I would like to find a way to see the result after tuning.
Easiest would be to read the status directly from the radio using another custom command to see if the tuner is still turned on after the auto-tune cycle but it seam not possible to read values from the radio, only to write commands to the radio.

+ Correct. Reading results and acting on them would require the provision of a full programming language with debugging capability.