Re: DXLab Restore Problem

Alan Swinger

Will do and tks again. - Alan K9MBQ

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 10:42 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
Dave - I unchecked that box and now the Soundcard and the K3 appear to be transmitting (power out) as before!!! No one on to QSO with to check it out, but all looks to be OK.
Tks so much for all of your help (again!). and for your never ending patience. Sainthood has to be in the future for you.
Stay welland will advise once I can make a QSO.

+ Now that everything is working, populate a Workspace, make a copy of that Workspace, and put it someplace safe; see the "Saving the Windows Registry Settings of all DXLab Applications to a Workspace" section of

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CreateUpdateWorkspace>