Re: DXLab Restore Problem

Alan Swinger

Dave - I unchecked that box and now the Soundcard and the K3 appear to be transmitting (power out) as before!!! No one on to QSO with to check it out, but all looks to be OK.
Tks so much for all of your help (again!). and for your never ending patience. Sainthood has to be in the future for you.
Stay welland will advise once I can make a QSO.
All the best-  Alan 9MBQ

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 9:50 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
Thanks for the errorlogs, Alan. The WinWarbler errorlog shows that on its Configuration window's "External Modem" tab, you have the RTTY panel's "enabled" box checked. Thus WinWarbler thinks it is transmitting RTTY via an external modem, not via a soundcard. Thus WinWarbler does not direct Commander to switch your transceiver from RX to TX when you click the "RTTY Transmit" panel's Start button because it is the external modem's responsibility to do that switching.

On WinWarbler's Configuration window's "External Modem" tab, uncheck the RTTY panel's "enabled" box.