Re: DXLab Restore Problem

Alan Swinger

Don't understand how to do step 7, since the only place to put your (or any) call is in the QSO info (Receive Pane 1) at the top of the WW window. Is that what you mean? - alan K9MBQ

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 4:14 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

Yes - when I click the Start button on the WW transmit panel, the K3 does not shift to transmit, including when letters are put in the transmit pane. I would normally also  hear the soundcard warble but hear nothing and the K3 stays in receive . . . even though it goes into transmit on the Commander PTT pane.

+ Please do the following

1. on the General tab of WinWarbler's Configuration window, check the "Log Debugging info" box

2. terminate WinWarbler

3. on the General tab of Commander's Configuration window, check the "Log Debugging info" box

4. terminate Commander

5. start Commander

6. start WinWarbler

7. type my callsign into WinWarbler's Transmit pane, and then click the Start button in WinWarbler's "RTTY Transmit" panel

8. wait 10 seconds

9. on the General tab of WinWarbler's Configuration window, uncheck the "Log Debugging info" box

10. on the General tab of Commander's Configuration window, uncheck the "Log Debugging info" box

11. attach the errorlog.txt file from your Commander folder to an email message

12. attach the errorlog.txt file from your WinWarbler folder to the email message created in step 11

13. send the email message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com