Re: DXLab Restore Problem

Alan Swinger

Yes - when I click the Start button on the WW transmit panel, the K3 does not shift to transmit, including when letters are put in the transmit pane. I would normally also  hear the soundcard warble but hear nothing and the K3 stays in receive . . . even though it goes into transmit on the Commander PTT pane.
Alan K9MBQ

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 2:46 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
OK, done. So, in Commander TX puts the K3 into transmit and RX puts it in Receive.

+ You reported that it did that before you properly configured WinWarbler to use Commander for RX/TX switching.

However, In WW the Start button still does not key the soundcard and/or the K3.

+ Are you saying that when you click the Start button in WinWarbler's "RTTY Transmit" panel, your K3 does not switch from RX to TX?

+ If so, did you try typing some characters into WinWarbler's "transmit pane" after clicking its Start button?