Re: DXLab Restore Problem

Alan Swinger

Dave -
- The PTT Mode option is "none"
- Main WW Window letters in brackets: CC

Aso, in the prior checks where I went to the WW Soundcard tab, Transmission Mixer Adjustments, Sound tab - Playback and then Speakers (USB Audio device), then Levels . . I reset the audio levels to 75% for Speakers and MIC, AND also unmuted the MIC. This last step resulted in noise being transmitted when the K3 is in SSB when put into transmit independent of whether WW is enabled or not, Put the MIC slider back to mute and the PTT Noise issue goes away (or by pulling the External SC USB connector from the computer).
Thanks - Alan K9MBQ.

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 12:56 AM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
Dave - The K3 does both . .. so Yes and Yes.

+ OK, then the next question is "Why doesn't Commander switch your K3 from RX to TX when WinWarbler directs it to do so?"

+ In the PTT tab of WinWarbler's Configuration window, which option is selected in the Mode panel?

+ In the title bar of WinWarbler's Main window, what letters appear between the square brackets?