Re: DXLab Restore Problem

Alan Swinger

Thanks. Have put my laptop in the system where I believe DXLab is set up all OK and have used it with this modem before. IN WW RTTY, it keys RTTY when using Start on the WW display but does not key the K#. On the DT which is the one I am using w/ the station and the one we are troubleshooting, When Start is pushed I do not see/hear it keying WW or the K%. Both units Receive OK.
On Commander, have CAT Suppressed unchecked; on WW Config PTT - have None selected . . also tried Xcvr Control App but no change.
WW External Modem serial port - none selected.
Re your question, do not recall if if External was selected before when it was working.

Alan K9MBQ

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 7:45 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
* Additional comments
- External Modem - Model - set to External as the Ugreen is not listed
* That doesn't sound correct. Are you certain that you had this set to External back when things were working?