Enhancement requests

Dave AA6YQ

I will continue to accept enhancement requests in whatever form they are
posted.

That said, the process runs more smoothly when an enhancement describes a
scenario that illustrates how one or more DXLab applications currently do
not provided needed functionality, or provide functionality that is
difficult or awkward to use.

When an enhancement request is conveyed by proposing a change to an
application, I must first reverse engineer the "need" from the proposed
change. Sometimes I get that right, and sometimes I don't. Fortunately, many
of you notice these situations, and are willing to jump in to get the
discussion headed in the right direction. Please continue to do so!