WSJT-X log pop up to log to DX Keeper

N0CWR

Edited

T6AA is on 20m FT8

I double click T1 WSJT FT-8 program.

So my FT-8 program sends a report to T6AA

I see he responds with report to me

A log pop up box comes up to log to DXkeeper so I click it and my FT-8 sends him a single RR 73
 All right that was easy .

So now my FT8 program is all done sending.

As far as it’s concerned the contact is completed.

I see T6AA still sends me a report

Clublog later shows NIL

What do I do to get a good QSO acknowledgement using  FT 8 when at my end the software is all done?

Is there something wrong with this software sequencing or is there something I should or shouldn’t be clicking?

It was all just so easy when the ‘clicking’ was done on my CW paddles! Ha!
73
Kevin