Re: SQL filter help

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2020-09-19 10:21 PM, Jamie WW3S wrote:
since many different ops use the club callsign, I've been using the op
field to denote which group was there for that contest,
Jamie, your misuse of the Operator field is bizarre ... The "Operator
CALL" field is defined by ADIF as the *single* callsign of the operator
who logged (made) the QSO. If you want to record *all* the operators
involved in a multi-op effort, put their calls in the "Comments" field
or in one of the user defined fields.

On 2020-09-19 10:21 PM, Jamie WW3S wrote:
I agree Ian, bizarre.....have no idea where Dave is coming from....here is a snip from one that worked....
since many different ops use the club callsign, I've been using the op field to denote which group was there for that contest, may not be the way it was intended, but it works, as long as the total string is less than 13 characters.....otherwise it returns this error:
my only suggestion was to expand this field longer than 13......nothing to do with illegal use, fabricated callsigns, etc.....I'll crawl back under my rock now.....