From: "iain macdonnell - N6ML" <ar@...>
Sent: 9/19/2020 10:10:37 PM
Subject: Re: [DXLab] SQL filter help

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 6:44 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

It's for a club callsign, in a multi op contest....it took ND8L, WW3S but won't take longer....

+ It would be illegal to use that callsign over the air. Callsigns cannot contain spaces or punctuation. Also, US callsigns are issued by the FCC; you can't just fabricate one.

This conversation is getting a bit bizarre :)

Are we talking about the Operator Callsign field? If so, that's
intended to be the callsign of *the operator who made that QSO*, not
the list of all of the operators who jointly participated in a
multi-op contest entry. Contest logging software usually allows each
operator to "log in" (so subsequent QSOs will be logged with them as
the operator).

73,

~iain / N6ML