Re: problems integrating IC -746 as second radio into commander

Jim

Dave I have an aftermarket USB to cat cable. it is about 12 years old and so could be bad... I am going to try the CT17 tomorrow ... but I have no idea how to test for a good com port other than shutting down DXLab and setting up something like mixw to see if that works.  Let me see if any of my USB utilities will work on this..

Dave I saw that string of reports indicating the 746 was not responding to the commands and nothing I sent it seemed to work. Thats why I started wondering about baud rate and data bits etc..

Lets see what happens tomorrow

 thanks guy