Re: Computer lockup when I click on Upload to LotW

Steve K8JQ

Still Windows 10 Home Version 1909. Although within the last few days I recall Windows keeping my computer on after I did the shutdown, don't know what it did, but it did not change the Windows version.

No change in rebooting. At least daily, usually a couple times a day.

I had intended to mention this in my last posting, probably has nothing to do with my "lock up" problem: I am not able to boot to safe mode with networking. I can boot in safe mode but neither email nor browser are able to reach the internet. Neither will my Dell laptop boot to safe mode with networking. Probably my error.

Steve, K8JQ

On 9/17/2020 3:04 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
My computer "lock up" problem (which you advised is a lack of resources) occurred frequently in July and August. I posted here on August 26, 2020, seeking advice. The "lock up" has not occurred since that posting. I have uploaded to LotW about fifteen times from August 27 through today without issue. I am not aware of having done anything to resolve the problem.

+ Have any "Windows Updates" been installed since late August?

+ Are you rebooting Windows any more frequently than you had been when the problematic behavior occurred?