Re: Pathfinder

I thought you should know, given that the buttons are there.

+ The RAC button will work if you have the "Radio Amateur's Callbook" installed on your computer, and Pathfinder configured to reference it. I just tested it with my 2002 version of the callbook.

+ If a search is no longer available, like the VE search, removing the its search file (VE.txt) from Pathfinder's Search folder will stop the button from appearing when you enter a VE callsign.

+ Surprise: on a whim, I tested my last unsuccessful attempt at a VE search file compatible the Canadian government directory. It now seems to work! Evidently, the failure back in 2017 was due to a defect in the online directory which has subsequently been corrected.

+ If this survives additional testing, I will arm Pathfinder to distribute an updated VE search file.