Re: Pathfinder

When I click on VE CB for a Canadian call sign I get access denied on the cdn gov't web site.

+ In 2017, the Canadian government removed the online directory of Canadian Amateurs that Pathfinder was previously able to search.

When I click on RAC button I get an error message path not found d:\ (DLL version 9). I think those is an installation issue, as the software is installed on e:

+ In order for Pathfinder to use the RAC callbook, you must have purchased and installed the Flying Horse Radio Amateur Callbook. I don't know that up-to-date versions of this callbook are available.