US states and DXlabs

Ted Boerkamp

Hi guys.....I am busy importing paper logs into DXlabs and I am wondering when I log a US station,

where can I input the state abbreviation so that I can see it in the “state” column of the DXkeeper

Screen?? How does DXlab determine a stations state for the purpose of the WAS report if its not entered anywhere?

There is no actual State input line on the DXkeeper screen.

If I worked W3ABC/W7, How does the WAS report determine which state in zone 7 he is in?

Any help in understanding this is most welcome.

Thanks for a great program!!

73  Ted VE3SS