WSJT-X logging toDX Keeper problem

Ed W2LCQ

I was logging WSJT-X QSOs to DX Keeper by clicking OK on the WSJT-X pop up window with the summary QSO info. It populated DX Keeper log immediately. For some reason it stopped working this morning and I can’t get it going.  The QSOs appear in the wsjt-x adi log file but not in DX Keeper Log page. I shut down all programs and brought them up again but to no effect. I’m running Commander+ DX Keeper and Spot Collector. I’d appreciate knowing what I need to do to get the logging working again. Thanks a lot

Vy 73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

Frankford Radio Club
BUG 204 - CWops 701 - SKCC 5474T - FISTS 12294 - LICWC 051

“I worked for Edison but I quit. I took a job digging a ditch. The men laughed at my fine clothes and white hands but at the end of the day I made two dollars.”
          —- Nicola Tesla