in the stand alone MMTTY directory, and in your WinWarbler directory) -
*and* in the Windows Registry entries for WinWarbler (plus your
"workspace" if you use that feature as recommended). If the issue
existed for all three applications, I would say the K3 pitch had
been changed.

The K3/K3S DATA/PITCH setting is not changed in the CONFIG menu -
it is changed using the "Pitch" key (SPOT/Hold) and VFO A while
the K3 is in DATA/DATA_A or DATA/FSK_D mode.

On 2020-09-05 12:14 PM, Jim Denneny wrote:
Appreciate the analysis Joe.  I guess tone mismatch remains a mystery if root cause is not Win 10 upgrade. I have used these apps for years and never experienced high-low tone mismatch.  Also, it has been over a year since I was in the K3S CONFIG menu. You can be sure I will remain vigilant to this event. Thanks again to all who responded.
73, Jim K7EG