Re: WW and MMTTY RX Issue

Adrian Fewster <vk4tux@...>

Does this mean that the mark/space afsk generated tones were reverse to the ssb choice used on the radio ?

On 5/9/20 12:13 pm, Adrian Fewster via groups.io wrote:

Jim, Can you let us know the actual setting parameter descriptions please in regard to below ?

On 5/9/20 11:53 am, Jim Denneny wrote:
Found root cause with the help of friend Bob Wilson N6TV
As reported earlier I could not understand why MMTTY, N1MM, and DXL WW could TX rtty but could not RX rtty. Radio was set for low tones & MMTTY was set for high tones. This disparity has never occurred before.
I suspect recent Win 10 August upgrade caused this event but impossible to prove

Jim Denneny K7EG