Re: WW and MMTTY RX Issue

Joe Subich, W4TV

I suspect recent Win 10 August upgrade caused this event but
impossible to prove
Not likely as Windows would need to either modify a key in MMTTY.INI
in a specific way *or* would need to change the K3 "PITCH" setting
while in DATA mode!

On 2020-09-04 9:53 PM, Jim Denneny wrote:
Found root cause with the help of friend Bob Wilson N6TV
As reported earlier I could not understand why MMTTY, N1MM, and DXL WW could TX rtty but could not RX rtty. Radio was set for low tones & MMTTY was set for high tones. This disparity has never occurred before.
I suspect recent Win 10 August upgrade caused this event but impossible to prove
Jim Denneny K7EG