QSL Question

Ed W2LCQ

I sent a QSL card to a QSO partner and tried to mark the sent QSL in the QSL Panel of the log display (pardon if I’m not using the proper terminology) but it would not let me enter a “Y” or the date. The “Y” drop down box turned blue and the date box would not accept a date. What do I have to do to easily enter sent and received QSLs and dates? I’ve looked through the extensive documentation but can’t find anything that addresses this. On the right side I have the Auxiliary and QSL boxes checked. Do I have to engage the capture window or check boxes somewhere else?  Thanks for your help.

73 de W2LCQ, Ed Jones

Frankford Radio Club
BUG 204 - CWops 701 (Life) - SKCC 5474T -
FISTS 12294 - QCWA 33438 - LICWC 51 - ARRL (NLI) - DXCC

“The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine.” —- Nicola Tesla