Workspaces - use them!

Björn SM7IUN

Yesterday I suffered a complete and fatal crash of my computer due to the combination of
a chinese parallel port PCI card, which obviously lies about being WHQL, and a Windows update.

Thankfully, I keep all my DXLab data files in a folder which is backed up to a cloud service.

After a complete reinstall of my PC I was up and running with DXLab within a quarter of an hour.
As if nothing had happened.

Thanks to the Workspaces concept I did not have to labour through literally hundreds of settings
and configurations.

If you have not included a Workspace in your back up plan already, do so.

Björn SM7IUN