Re: COmputer slowed down after about a week of DXLabs

My computer has slowed down after about 3 weeks of moving to dxlabs from HRD.  I almost always use with JTDX.
When selecting a new station to call, it takes several seconds for the call to show up in dxKeeper filter window.  And when the qso is finished it takes almost a minute for it to show up as logged.

It didn't do this for a couple weeks.  Then is slowed down.  First couple contacts are speedy then it starts slowing down.

So I'm wondering if I have a setting set that is over tasking the computer.  The computer isn't a speed demon, but it all worked so well for a couple weeks.
commander, dxkeeper, spot collector and JTDX running.

+ Have you configured your anti-malware applications to consider each of your DXLab applications to be "safe"?

+ How many entries are present in your Spot Database?

+ Have your reviewed the configuration guidance for SpotCollector provided here?

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/OptimizeSCPerformance>

+ Note: DXLab interoperates with WSJT-X. I have not tested it with JTDX, though several DXLab users employ it without complaint.

Just asking... HI

+ All questions are welcome here, Norm.