Re: Commander Multi Radio Secondary cat Port

Adrian Fewster <vk4tux@...>

Dave, Thankyou again for this great program,

Playing with Commander and the secondary CAT connection for the KX3 cat line to SPE, which was com 9,

… I went into advanced comport setting in device manager and changed com9 to com 1 (in use, but applied with a warning), that was already assigned to the real dB9

comport for SPE connection associated with FTDX101MP. > com 1

I did not expect anything, but it works great. The two SPE cables share the real comport 1 without issue in individual use as selected.

I can switch KX3 to FTDX101MP and vice versa on Commander, and the SPE is following the correct associated TXCR  frequency in each case.

This is exactly what I was looking for.  Just a FYI for those using mult radio/amp combinations on what works..  ;