Re: Log question

I’m fairly new to DXL. I’ve been working so far with CMD, DXK and SC. I notice that the QSO line on my log only displays info from left to right from Call up until RST. From that point all the following info is obscured with a gray mask.

+ Nothing is being "obscured"; DXKeeper is displaying all of the columns you've configured the Log Page Display to include.

How can I display and get visibility to all the info on the log QSO line?

+ There are 119 items of information recorded with each logged QSO, so you likely don't want visibility to all of them in each Log Page Display entry, but you can add the ones you consider important using the procedure described here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LogPageDisplayConfiguration>

+ A description of each of those 119 items is available here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Items.htm>