Log question

Ed W2LCQ

I’m fairly new to DXL. I’ve been working so far with CMD, DXK and SC. I notice that the QSO line on my log only  displays info from left to right from Call up until RST. From that point all the following info is obscured with a gray mask. How can I display and get visibility to all the info on the log QSO line?  Thanks a lot!

Best Ed

73 de W2LCQ, Ed Jones

Frankford Radio Club
BUG 204 - CWops 701 (Life) - SKCC 5474T
FISTS 12294 - QCWA 33438 - LICWC 51 - ARRL (NLI) - DXCC

“The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine.” —- Nicola Tesla