Re: Cluster Spot source address

Ed W2LCQ

I have had great luck using NC7J DX cluster  Recommend it highly.

73 de W2LCQ, Ed Jones

Frankford Radio Club
BUG 204 - CWops 701 - SKCC 5474T
FISTS 12294 - QCWA 33438 - LICWC 51 - ARRL (NLI) - DXCC

“The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine.” —- Nicola Tesla

On Aug 27, 2020, at 5:00 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

After some months of absence from HAM activities i found that some cluster spot sources are no longer active (VE3CGR and ZL2AQY for example).
I'm looking for some NA - JA - ZL valid DX Clusters sources for Spot Collector.

Could someone kindly suggest me some address?

+ A directory of active DX Clusters is available here:

<http://www.dxcluster.info/telnet/index.php>

+ Reviewing this information may be helpful:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector/Help/SourceConnection.htm#Connecting%20to%20DXClusters>