Re: DXAtlas

Almost 12000, hence the question when I clicked the "Plot" button I noticed a lot that weren't plotted.

+ I DX Atlas plots the ~26K QSOs in my log.

+ To plot all QSOs in your log,

- remove all Log Page Display filtering by clicking the X button in the Filter panel at the bottom of DXKeeper's Main window's "Log QSOs" tab

- in the Selection panel at the top of the "Plot Settings" tab of DXView's Configuration window, check the Unworked, Unconfirmed, Confirmed, and Verified boxes at the right side of the panel

+ DXView cannot plot a QSO that doesn't specify a grid square and whose location cannot be determined from its callsign and DXCC entity.

+ If you have a logged QSO that you think should be plotted but isn't being plotted, please let me know.