QSRE: [DXLab] Entering incomplete QSO info in DXKeeper

I recently applied for DXCC via a LOTW request. LOTW also let me link in a previous callsign and I received an additional 30 countries credit from the 1970's. The 1970's countries are listed as MIXED (in LOTW) but have no band or mode data, only a date and no time is listed either. I was trying to enter them in DXKeeper (to track them) and even though I uncheck the box "Flag Invalid Callsigns", I still get flashing red messages next to mode and TX band windows. Is there a way to track these countries in DXKeeper? (maybe just make up band and mode info?)

+ Yes:

1. In the "Log Settings" panel on the Configuration window's Log tab, check the "Partial DXCC Credit" box

2. For each QSO for which you have Mixed DXCC credit, but not Entity-Band or Entity-Mode DXCC credit

2a. if you don't remember the QSO's band, set it to a band on which you've already confirmed (or at least worked) the QSO's entity; this will prevent DXLab from considering a needed entity-band as "already worked"

2b. if you don't remember the QSO's mode, set it to a mode in which you've already confirmed (or at least worked) the QSO's entity; this will prevent DXLab from considering a needed entity-mode as "already worked"

2c. if you didn't remember the QSO's band or mode, note this is the QSO's Comment item to help reduce future confusion (accessible via the Details panel on the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab)

2d. set the QSO's QSL_RCVD item to E (which means "Entity-only DXCC credit granted)