Re: Entering incomplete QSO info in DXKeeper

Joe Subich, W4TV

In DXKeeper -> Config -> Awards ... lower left check "Credit only
QSO Creation".

Unfortunately, "Credit only QSO Creation" is not documented in the
Help File.

See: http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CreateCreditOnlyQSOs in
the DXLab Wiki

On 2020-08-26 6:41 PM, Phil Deaver wrote:
I recently applied for DXCC via a LOTW request. LOTW also let me link in a previous callsign and I received an additional 30 countries credit from the 1970's. The 1970's countries are listed as MIXED (in LOTW) but have no band or mode data, only a date and no time is listed either. I was trying to enter them in DXKeeper (to track them) and even though I uncheck the box "Flag Invalid Callsigns", I still get flashing red messages next to mode and TX band windows. Is there a way to track these countries in DXKeeper? (maybe just make up band and mode info?)
73,
Phil WR7T