Entering incomplete QSO info in DXKeeper

Phil Deaver

I recently applied for DXCC via a LOTW request. LOTW also let me link in a previous callsign and I received an additional 30 countries credit from the 1970's. The 1970's countries are listed as MIXED (in LOTW) but have no band or mode data, only a date and no time is listed either. I was trying to enter them in DXKeeper (to track them) and even though I uncheck the box "Flag Invalid Callsigns", I still get flashing red messages next to mode and TX band windows. Is there a way to track these countries in DXKeeper? (maybe just make up band and mode info?)
73,
Phil WR7T