Re: Commander Multi Radio Secondary cat Port

Dave, I use a SPE amp > PC connected to Commander 2nd cat following a FTDX101MP (radio 1), and a KX3 (radio 2),

also connected to the SPE in the same way, on a 2nd cat connection.

On Commander I can switch between 101 and KX3 in operation and toggle input 1 and 2 on the SPE to match.

However i have to manually reconfigure the secondary cat connection to the SPE for KX3 operation.

+ Manually reconfigure the secondary CAT port in what way?

+ I have Commander controlling my two primary transceivers (IC-7800 and Flex 6500), and my SPE amp connected to the secondary CAT port configured to "follow" the current primary transceiver. No reconfiguration is required when I switch primary transceivers.