Commander Multi Radio Secondary cat Port

Adrian Fewster

Dave, I use a SPE amp > PC connected to Commander 2nd cat following a FTDX101MP (radio 1), and a KX3 (radio 2),

also connected to the SPE in the same way, on a 2nd cat connection.

On Commander I can switch between 101 and KX3 in operation and toggle input 1 and 2 on the SPE to match.

However i have to manually reconfigure the secondary cat connection to the SPE for KX3 operation.

Is there a way in MultiRadio section to provide a secondary cat list 1-4 CAT type & port settings to match radio 1-4, so

when radio is changed, the matching secondary CAT profile with its settings is auto set with the radio change ?

Thankyou for any consideration or remedy for this

Adrian Fewster