Re: WinWarbler

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 5:05 AM Joe Subich, W4TV <lists@subich.com> wrote:

On 2020-08-25 3:14 AM, sm6fpg wrote:
I'm trying to understand the documentation for WK3 but obviously I'm
failing.
You can not limit yourself to WK3. There are significant issues in
maintaining backward compatibility with WK 1 and WK 2. Study the
documentation on *ALL THREE* versions to understand the full range
of requirements for "WinKey compatibility".
Why not? If he wants to emulate a WinKeyer, and the software that he
needs to interact with supports the latest version of the protocol,
being fully compliant with that protocol should be sufficient.

73,

~iain / N6ML

On 2020-08-25 3:14 AM, sm6fpg wrote:
I'm trying to understand the documentation for WK3 but obviously I'm failing.
I'll see if I can find any source code for some programs to try to understand it all better!
Thank you for your commitment!

73,
SM6FPG/Bo