Re: IC-7300 Bandspread config Spectrum Waterfall window greyed out

I am using a IC-7300 with DX Commander. DX Comander is controlling the 7300 fine- changing frequencies just fine.
When I go to Bandspread config, Spectrum Waterfall window is greyed out.
Any suggestions of what I am doing wrong?

+ Did you step through the configuration instructions in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SpectrumWaterfallIcom>

?

+ In particular, do you have the CI-V baud rate set to 115,200 ? The IC-7300 only reports spectrum data via the CI-V bus if the bus's baud rate is set to that speed.